AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just another boring night

It's Wednesday night and Chris is working his one night a week at Home Depot. It is 8:30 at night, Finley is in bed and Parker is up playing the wii. After work I took Parker to get his haircut and then we went to my parents house to show them. I got lucky and they fed the kids for me. Which was great since I wasn't feeling like cooking and Parker wanted breakfast for supper. I was just going to take them to Perkins, make it easy for me. But mom offered oatmeal and that was that. Thank you MOM!! So we got home around 6ish and I thought I could get the kids in bed early and call it the night. Wrong. All are wild, including the dog. I think I heard Calgon calling my name. We have Tony and Sara's wedding this weekend and are excited to see everyone. I however have not written my speech. It's going to be short and sweet. It's going to be a good time. I will probably post some pictures after the wedding and let you know about it. Until then...Caio!