AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

Scotto


Well, since I am new at this I will start by showing off our new puppy. His name is Scotto. I had a whole list of names and Parker says, "How about Scotto?" Ok, Scotto it is. So, we were told Scotto was a 7 week old German Shorthair/Lab. Well, we later found out he was a 5 week old mutt. So, as of right now we have no clue what he is. He's definitely Lab though. Things are going good with him so far. Just the regular puppy things, biting, peeing in the house, pooping in the house, all the fun stuff that goes along with puppies. He will go to the back door and bark, but if we aren't paying attention he'll just go on the floor. OR, if he just wants to flat out be naughty, he will go on the floor. We are working on the training, so hopefully by summer he will be done with his puppy behavior. Wish us luck with our new addition!!