Thursday, April 24, 2008
Well, here I am again. I do have to admit, this is harder than I thought it would be. Even with a husband, 2 kids, and a dog, you'd think I'd have alot to say. Well, today is my mom's 55th birthday. So Happy Birthday MOM!!! Last week was kind of exciting because we took Finley to her pre-school orientation. I can't believe how big she's getting. Pre-School already. She is so excited and can't wait to go. I am excited to take her "school" shopping. She can pick out her new backpack, crayons, scissors, and whatever else is on her list. Parker will be starting 1st grade in the fall also. (Where do the years go?) We will have a before school conference with his teacher in August. He goes to the 1st grade daily for a half an hour for guided reading. He really enjoys doing that. His teacher has told us that he reads better than alot of her students. I hope he keeps it up. Chris has dropped ALOT of hours at Home Depot for the summer. He is down from 3-4 days a week including weekends to 1 day a week, and no weekends. But he still doesn't have alot of time. He is pretty much booked every weekend this summer with little side jobs. It seems like the shade/blinds business is starting to take off. That's nice. And he seems to like it. I am still working at Waldorf. We will be starting our half day Fridays soon, so I am super excited for that. Next weekend, we are going up tho the cities for my cousins wedding. I have the honor of being the Matron of Honor for Sara (Tony's future wife). I love her, she's great. (That doesn't come easy for me when it comes to who he dates) I am excited to see family that I haven't gotten to seen for awhile. And even the ones that I have. (Please don't ask about cousin's weekend, I haven't even thought about it yet). Well, until next time. -Shana


